Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR), the company that is changing how the world works together, today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2019. Complete operating results and management commentary can be found by accessing the Company’s shareholder letter posted to its investor relations website at investors.fiverr.com.
“We are pleased to report strong results in our first quarter as a public company, highlighted by 41% year over year revenue growth along with solid growth in active buyers and spend per buyer,” said Fiverr CEO Micha Kaufman. “Over the coming quarters and years, we plan to execute on our strategy to drive sustainable growth, while making steady progress on our path to profitability. Our results demonstrate the power of our business model and we are heading into the second half of the year with strong momentum, backed by positive market trends for freelancers globally. We believe that Fiverr’s technology and value to buyers and sellers allow us to address a significant market opportunity and we have only begun to scratch the surface of what we can accomplish.”
– Strong growth continued in Q2 2019 with revenue of $25.9 million, up 41% year over year
– Active buyers were 2.2 million, up 14% year over year
– Spend per buyer was $157, up 16% year over year
– Take rate was 26.4%, an increase of 170 basis points year over year
– Significant improvement in operating leverage
– FY19 revenue is expected to grow 34%-37% year over year