IntSights, the threat intelligence company focused on enabling enterprises to Defend Forward™, today announced that it has been named in the 2020 JMP Securities Elite 80 publication. The Elite 80 report recognizes the most innovative and strategically positioned privately held cybersecurity and IT infrastructure companies.
The 6th annual edition of the JMP Securities Elite 80 list incorporates companies that demonstrate the ability to produce innovative products in a rapidly changing cybersecurity and IT landscape. JMP Securities believes the Elite 80 companies are developing disruptive technologies that are expected to transform today’s industries and will ultimately dominate their respective markets. The ability to accelerate the pace of deploying next-generation solutions to meet market demands will displace traditional and legacy approaches that prove inadequate in this evolving environment.
“It is an honor for IntSights to be recognized as an innovation-driving force in cybersecurity on the JMP Securities Elite 80 list,” said Guy Nizan, Co-founder and CEO of IntSights. “Cybersecurity threats continue to rise and are becoming more sophisticated, mandating comprehensive intelligence to locate, investigate, and act before these threats impact the organization.”
JMP Securities Senior Research Analyst Erik Suppiger recognizes IntSights for revolutionizing security with its External Threat Protection Suite, which delivers proactive defense by transforming threat intelligence into automated security action with the only all-in-one solution in the market designed to neutralize cyberattacks outside the wire.
The IntSights External Threat Protection (ETP) Suite, which monitors thousands of sources across the clear, deep, and dark web to identify threats that directly target an organization’s unique digital footprint, includes:
- Threat Command™ ‒ Tailored alerts and remediation for external threats targeting an industry or organization
- Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) ‒ Aggregation, enrichment, and investigation for various intelligence sources
- Threat Orchestration ‒ Automated blocking and remediation via security policies, technology integrations, and takedowns
- Vulnerability Risk Analyzer – Instant scores and priotized CVEs, virtually eliminating the resource-intensive process for CVE patching
- Threat Third Party – Clear, deep, and dark web insight into threats facing third party vendors